- What is a Driver? A driver converts mains voltage (240V AC) to 12V DC. Our range of efficient kitchen lights run on a low voltage, this conserves energy without compromising on luminosity.
- What is a port on the driver? Each driver has a certain number of ports. For example, we sell a 3 port or 6 port driver in various wattage ratings. 1 light will take up 1 port on a driver.
- Every light that we sell has a wattage rating. For example, if you have a light rated at 2.6W and you have 3 of them, your total wattage consumption would be 7.8W. To put this simply, your drivers wattage rating must be equal to or greater than 7.8W in order for this to work (pulling through more watts than a driver is rated to will cause the driver to blow).
- We know that this can sound a little tricky so in order to save you the hassle of working this out, all our light kits include a driver that is specifically designed to work safely and efficiently with your chosen lights.
- This range of LED lighting is ideal to modernise any kitchen in an affordable way. They have the appearance of halogen bulbs but the life of LEDs. Each Light has a diffused cover
Details: Technical Specification: LED Lights Light Casing Colour - Stainless Steel Light Colour Appearance – Warm White Colour Temperature – 3000 ÷ 3500 Kelvin Voltage - 12Vdc (per light) Wattage – 2.6W (per light) Number of Hours – 30,000 Luminous Efficiency – 50 Lm/W Beam angle - 120° Colour Rendering Index – Ra 84 Cable Length (per light) – 2m IP44 Rated – Splash Proof Driver Voltage – 12Vdc Wattage – 8W 3 Way / Port